Forums

TopicHow do I fix an HP Printer in error state or paper jam problem?

• Wed 17th Jul 2019 - 10:51am

Fix HP Printer in error state - While printing, if the printer stops at the time of feeding pages and a message is displayed on the screen, saying: Paper Jam. Then it is a condition where a paper is stuck in the printer and hence no other paper can be inserted in the printer. To resolve this issue, you have to first look for the jammed paper, and then you have to make sure the carriage can move easily. 

Now, you have to clean the paper feed rollers and after this, you have to clean the printer rollers and then clean the ink smears. At last, you have to reset the HP Printer and then try to print again. In case, you face issues while fixing up errors with HP printer, you can reach HP tech experts via HP Printer Support Number or you can install HP drivers such as HP Printer Assistant and HP Support Assistant.

While printing the documents, if the printing stops in the middle then it could be due to the occurrence of some other errors. The error could also occur while changing the printer from offline to online. So, don’t get worried and think how do I get my HP Printer Back Online; call HP customer support team and get the required assistance from a certified technician

Please register or login to post forum replies